Truworths Latest Learnerships Opportunities 2023 for South Africans
Truworths is one of South Africa’s top fashion retailers and they now have a Learnership available based in stores across the country.
The Learnership will allow individuals to be cross-trained making them able to operate on both the sales floor and the service desk, of a retail outlet. Working with customers and stock will be a key focus area.
To be successful in this position, you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks; be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a crossed trained sales consultant.
What we expect from you
- Work a minimum of 120 hours
- Learn and form knowledge
- Prepare for Assessments
- Assist customers with finding merchandise
- Merchandising the store according to the MBP principals
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Building relationships with customers
- Maintaining customer security and safety
- Grade 10
- Passion for fashion and retail
- Opportunities are available in all 9 provinces.