Deadline: 10th August 2023
Tshwane South TVET College Work Integrated Learning Opportunity
Tshwane South TVET College invites qualifying candidates to apply for the 18 months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programme.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, MARKETING MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
• A National Certificate in Nó on the above-mentioned programmes DUTIES
• To attend in-service training aiming at 100% attendance
• To perform all duties assigned by host employer.
• Assist in emergency situations.
• Adhere to all duties on the logbook.
Application should be hand delivered to Tshwane South TVET College Head Office and Student Support Services at Campuses.
• Attach your comprehensive CV, copies of all qualifications (including matric), Identity Document, or any other document you deem necessary.
• ONLY shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/copies on or before the day of the interviews
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
Ms. L Lekganyane Tel No: 012 401 5101
Mr. K Serame 012 401 5041
SUBMISSION OF CV’S ADDRESS
• ODI Campus
85 Francis Baard Street Molefe Makinta Highway
• Centurion Campus
College Avenue, Tek Base
• Atteridgeville Campus
5 Khoza Street Atteridgeville, 0146
• Pretoria West Campus
150 Industrial Rd
Pretoria West, 0117