UGC NET December 2023 Registration Application Form – Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC – NET December 2023.
The NTA has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGCNET, which is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC – NET December 2023 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in
83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The schedule of UGC-NET December 2023, are as follows :
- Submission of Online Application Form 30 September 2023 to 28 October 2023
(upto 05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for submission of Examination fee (through CreditCard/ Debit Card/Net Banking /UPI 29 October 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form 30 – 31 October 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M)
- Announcement of City of Exam Centre Last week of the November 2023
- Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website First week of the December 2023
- Dates of Examination 06 December 2023 to 22 December 2023
- Centre, Date and Shift As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Key(s) To be announced later on the website
- Website https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in / www.nta.ac.in
- Application Fee General/ Unreserved Rs. 1150/-
General-EWS/OBC-NCL Rs. 600/-
1. Candidates can apply for UGC – NET December 2023 through the “Online” mode only on the website https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in . The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Candidates will not be allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Strict action will be taken, even at a later stage, against such candidates who have filled more than one Application Form.
3. Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA website.
4. Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
5. In case any candidate faces difficulty in applying for UGC NET December 2023, he/she may contact on 011 – 40759000 /011 – 69227700 or e-mail at [email protected] For further clarification related to the UGC NET December N2023, the Candidates are advised to visit the official website(s) of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/, for the latest updates.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC-NET, which is a Test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ as well as ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges.The UGC-NET is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode w.e.f. December 2018 onwards.
Awarding of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/ or Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depends on the aggregate performance of the candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The candidates qualifying only for Assistant Professorship are not eligible to be considered for the award of JRF. Candidates who qualify the eligibility test for Assistant Professorship are governed by the rules and regulations of the concerned Universities/Colleges/State Governments, as the case may be for recruitment of Assistant Professor.