Unilever Finance Internship Oportunity for South Africans
With Unilever you can develop a purpose-led career doing impactful work towards a better business, a better world and a better you.
We are one of the top 5 employers in South Africa according to the Top Employer Institute and ranked as the number 1 employer of choice for Graduates in Manufacturing Industry according to SAGEA.
What is the Unilever Finance internship about?
The Unilever Finance Internship provides you with a structured, supervised experiential learning experience that will build your capability to be Future Fit. The internship will provide you the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Institute in Management Accounts qualification while at Unilever for a period of 24 months.
Important information for applicants:
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Basic stipend of R9420 on offer
- Additional to the stipend, Unilever will also pay for your CIMA qualification
- The programme will be 2-3 years, based on length of CIMA qualification
- Applicant must submit their CV & Transcripts online with their application
- B Comm Degree – Financial/Accounting (Accounts 1 & 2 subjects as minimum)
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years working experience
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!
Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.