Unisa Extends Assessment Deadline due to myModules 2022 Downtime
Following the downtime experienced on myModules 2022 sites on 7-9 March and 14-16 March 2022, an additional week has been added to the semester 1 academic calendar to make up for the down time. Accordingly, to maintain semester 1 module assessment strategies, scheduled dates for semester 1 assignments need to be adjusted.
1. File upload assignments:
- Assignments with due dates within 22 March – 3 June 2022 period will be moved forward by a week.
- Assignments with closing dates within 7 March-18 March 2022 period will be extended to the week of 22-28 March 2022.
2. Quizzes/MCQ assignments:
- Quizzes/MCQ assignments’ due dates will similarly be extended after consultations with the module lecturers. Please be patient as we finalise consultations.
3. Late registered students
- In some cases, particularly final year students, students were registered late. These students may not have had an opportunity to submit their assignments before their closing date. The Management Committee had resolved that colleges should make special arrangements to support the affected students to catch-up on the lost time. If students fall within this category, please may you contact your lecturer for opening up your assignments
4. CTA/Engineering students
- Please refer to announcements on your module sites for your test dates.
As we work towards optimal implementation of the new learning management system, we kindly request for your patience.