Unisa Opens Application for Recognition of Student Organisations and Structures
In todays latest UNISA News – Article 9.1 of the Directive: Recognition of Student Organisations and Structures (PDF) prescribes that any student organisation / structure that would like to be recognised in terms of this directive applies in writing for recognition and attaches the following documentation:
- Constitution of the student organisation
- List of registered members within Unisa
- Supporting documentation for the conditions listed in paragraph 7 of the directive
- All applications should be submitted in writing to the respective regional SRC. The regional SRC will forward all applications to the NSRC.
- The application period is 1 January to 31 March each year.
- Read the Process flow document, as it will guide applicant on the steps to be taken from application to approval/rejection of an application.
All interested parties are invited to apply in accordance with the directive.
Ms Qhama Mati
Mr Khutso Mashiloane
Education and Training Officer