Unitrans Vacancies for General Workers Recruitment for South Africans. UNITRANS invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of General Worker to be based in Sasolburg, Modderfontein, Durban, Hammarsdale, Cape Town.
Job Type Classification
Permanent – Normal
Location – Town / City
Sasolburg, Modderfontein, Durban, Hammarsdale, Cape Town
Location – Province
Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Western Cape.
Location – Country
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – to assist in the general housekeeping of the warehouse as well as assist with the loading and offloading of deliveries.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Grade 12
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading and Offloading of material.
- General House keeping
- Notify building management of any repairs required.
- Maintaining environment.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Unitrans Vacancies for General Workers Recruitment