Universities South Africa Receptionist Internship Programme 2024 – Universities South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Receptionist Internship Programme 2024.
Position: Receptionist Intern
Closing date: 16 February 2024
TWELVE (12) MONTHS CONTRACT
Universities South Africa is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience. It is therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months. The programme provides an opportunity for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience in the labour market.
The position is responsible for managing the front desk and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support organizational operations.
Universities South Africa Receptionist Internship Programme 2024 Requirements:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Computer literacy to include (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Key Performance Areas :
- Manage the front desk (i.e. attend to telephones and directing calls to relevant staff and take messages when not available)
- Manage the flow of visitors and direct the visitors
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents
- Ensure reception area is tidy, presentable and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. brochures)
- Perform other administrative duties such as minute taking, filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Co ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Provide general administrative and clerical supportto various sections
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Maintain proper filing of documents and archive documents older than three years
- Performs any ad hoc duties as and when required.
Interested candidates should please submit a letter of motivation and their CVs with the names and contact details of at least three traceable referees by close of business on 16 February 2024 to: email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. People from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.