University of Johannesburg (UJ) Student Centre Application
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) seeks to invite prospective tenants to submit proposals for leasing of student
centres as detailed below, to UJ – Property Management (PM); on the premises as referred to below.
The request for prospective tenants to provide leasing proposals to the University of Johannesburg is based upon
the following scope definition.
The university has four student centres located in its four campuses with a number of shops as detailed in the
schedule listed below. The university is looking for prospective tenants to submit interest in providing our students
and staff with a different mixed offering.
• Chain Stores, relevant to student needs
• At least one entertainment center per campus
• At least one book shop per campus
• At least one electronics shop per campus
• Only 1 Doctor Office per campus proposal will be considered
• Only 1 space per campus for a Physiotherapist will be accommodated
• ATM’s and Banking Facilities