UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE RELEASE OF 2023 ADMISSION RESULTS UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
The University of Rwanda (UR) is pleased to inform all candidates who applied for undergraduate admission for Academic year 2023 that the results of their applications are now available.
The following should be noted:
1) Qualified candidates will access online Acceptance Letters for the programs they have been admitted into through As link efiling.ur.ac.rw. Guidelines for online access to the acceptance letters are published on As University website (www.ur.ac.rw).
2) Qualified candidates who did not get the programs applied for due to As absorption capacity, were provisionally admitted to other programs they qualify for, subject to malting registration as confirmation for acceptance to enroll in those programs;
3) All admitted candidates (fully/provisionally admitted) are expected to confirm acceptance of admission by registering within the prescribed period, as communicated in their acceptance letters. Failure to register on time will lead to losing the place which will be offered to other applicants on As waiting list;
4) The cut off weighted aggregates in each academic program per College are published on the University website for reference;
5) The list of candidates who provided wrong information (wrong index numbers or names mismatch) is published on the University website and those meeting the cut off weighted aggregates of As programs applied for are requested to provide copies of their S6 certificates/equivalence and national IDs/passport by email on [email protected] not later than 17th May 2023. Those who will qualify shall be put on the waiting list.