vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za | Department’ Health REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA – EVDS Self Registration
#VaccineRolloutSA: Regardless whether you have medical aid or not, if you are a healthcare worker, you must register on the EVDS to receive your #COVID19 vaccine.
This is a self-registration portal for South Africa Health Care Workers ONLY as part of the Phase 1 rollout of the Electronic Vaccine Data System.
• By completing this form, you confirm that you are a Healthcare Worker and can provide identity documentation and healthcare worker proof of employment at the time of vaccination
• Self-registration is available., all public, private, clinical and healthcare workers
• Vaccination and self-registration on the EVDS is voluntary
• Self-Registration DOES NOT guarantee you will be vaccinated in this Phase
• Eligibility of the vaccinee will be determined by the NDOH based on priority population groups
• Eligible vaccines will be provided with notification and instructions on how and where to receive the vaccination.
How to Register via vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za South Africa – EVDS Self Registration
REGISTER VIA ; http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
How does the EVDS work?
- Vaccination and enrolment on the EVDS is voluntary.
- Vaccinees are provided an opportunity to enrol on the EVDS system.
- To do so, vaccinees must provide personal, contact and medical aid details.
- Enrolment is not a guarantee of vaccination.
- Eligibility of the vaccinee is then determined by the NDOH based on priority population groups over a period of time.
- Eligible vaccinees are then provided with notification and instructions on how and where to receive the vaccination.
- A vaccinee must presents himself/herself at a Facility Vaccine Registration Desk within a Vaccination Site. In this regard, he/she must produce an identity document (e.g. ID Book or Passport) in order to register, confirm details and schedule an appointment in the EVDS.
- During vaccination, all vaccination information of the vaccinee will be captured in the EVDS including the dose received, batch number, manufacturer.
- The EVDS will send an SMS to the vaccinee for an appointment for the second dose. During the second dose, the vaccinator confirms the vaccine details in the EVDS to ensure that an appropriate dose and vaccine is given to the correct vaccinee.