VBKOM Bursary 2024 Application – VBKOM invites bursary applications for 2024 to Inquisitive hard-working students who are in second year and above with an average of 60% and above. Students of interest must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree and above in Mining Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Metallurgy & Geology.
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate
|University of Pretoria
|External Funded Bursary
VBKOM Bursary 2024 Eligibility:
• Second year students and above with average of 60% and above.
• Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree and above in (Mining Engineering,
Industrial Engineering, Metallurgy & Geology)
• Inquisitive hard-working young people who are ready to defy the status quo
• South African Citizen
• Submission of semester marks
• Bursary application to be renewed yearly.
• Bursaries cover the full payment of registration and tuition
• Vacation work experience and exposure will be at VBKOM own discretion
Application to be submitted with the VBKOM bursary application form with the following
• Academic record
• Certified copy of ID and a matric certificate
• Proof of University enrolment/Acceptance
• Motivation for the application
Should you wish to apply, please use the Email account firstname.lastname@example.org. With
supporting documents of motivation letter, Application form and supporting
Application Reference should be VBKOM-Bursary 2024_ your university_your discipline (e.g., VBKOM-bursary 2024__University of Pretoria_ Mining Eng.)
Successful candidates will be contacted before 12 February 2024 for interviews. If you
are not contacted by then, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact VBKOM on 012 654 0004
Closing dates for applications is the 12 January 2024
For more Information: Visit the website for VBKOM Bursary 2024