Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program (ETA) 2023
Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program (ETA) is a paid internship opportunity designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain real world experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, hands-on experience begins with matching students to specific.
Our Emerging Talent Associate Program is open to students currently enrolled in a degree program within the United States. Accepted students will work in our Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville and New York offices.
For consideration, candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a College or University in the United States of America
- At least a Sophomore currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
Commit to a 20-25 hour work week (up to 29 hours per week during the summer semester)
- Be passionate and/or knowledgeable about the music industry
Departments of Interest
Although our internship placements vary from one semester to the next, one thing that remains the same is our ability to welcome students with a variety of skills throughout our businesses. Whether you are interested in A&R, Marketing, Content Protection, Business & Legal Affairs, Sync, Videography, Graphic Design, Technology, Audience Engagement, Merchandise Production, Finance, Data Analytics, or exploring the metaverse, the Emerging Talent Associate Program has a placement opportunity for you!
- 300 Elektra Entertainment
- Atlantic Records
- Center of Excellence (Nashville)
- Nonesuch Records
- Rhino Entertainment
- Visual Media Licensing
- Warner Chappell Music
- Warner Chappell Production Music
- Warner Music Group (Corporate Functions)
- Warner Music Latina
- Warner Music Nashville
- Warner Records
- WMX Media
Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program (ETA) 2023- Candidate Application Process
Connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn to be the first to know when applications are live each semester.
- Reflect on your past academic, professional, and extracurricular experiences. Think about the skills and knowledge you gained from your experiences thus far. These details will be helpful in creating a strong application for yourself!
- Apply for the opportunities that align with your skills, interests, and goals. Part of the application process may include written, or video responses so be sure to take your time to submit a thoughtful and complete profile!
- Interview with a Hiring Manager for a chance to land the opportunity of a lifetime!
Spring Semester: September – November
Summer Semester: March – May
Fall Semester: June – August
*Please note these timelines are subject to change.
For more Information: Visit the website for Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program (ETA)