Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships 2024/25 Now Open. “Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships are awarded to our best international postgraduate researchers, who make invaluable contributions to our vibrant global community of world-leading researchers” Baroness Catherine Ashton, University of Warwick Chancellor
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2024 will include the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years
- If you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
- Apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024; or
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be within the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024;
- Be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes. There are no other nationality criteria;
- Be from any discipline at Warwick.
Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Course Application Deadline – 12 December 2023 23:59 (GMT)
Scholarship Application Deadline – 14 December 2023 23:59 (GMT)
Supporting Document Deadline – 9 January 2024 23:59 (GMT)
How to Apply – Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships 2024/25
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Read the Applicant Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria
- Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
- Receive an automated e-mail with a 7 digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
- Register your ITS applicant account.
- Submit your scholarship application by the application deadline. We regret being unable to accept late applications for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the supporting document deadline. We regret being unable to accept late supporting documents for any reason.
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated by email by the start of March 2024.
Please note: Applications for 2024/25 entry are now open.
For more Information: Visit the website for Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships 2024/25 Now Open