Wema Bank EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2023
Wema Bank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation, brings the « Transforming Nigerian Youths » program.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
Entries open for female entrepreneurs ages 18-35
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Access to markets
- Dedicated/Personalized Business Support
- Seed Funding
- Opportunity to Win grants of up to N500,000
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Wema Bank/EDC Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2023