When Is NSFAS Opening 2024 Funding Application- After Blade Nzimande’s speech about NSFAS Today, applications for 2024 are preparing to open. Students are encouraged to gather all the necessary documents to allow them to apply as soon as applications open.
According Blade Nzimande, The National Student Financial Aid Scheme will open its 2024 funding applications process on 21 November 2023, with the closing date scheduled for the 31st of January 2024. All eligible students who aim to pursue higher education and training in our public universities and colleges to apply within the specified time frame.
NSFAS is in discussions with the Department of Basic Education to enhance application validation processes, including the verification of parental relationships. These improvements will streamline funding decisions.
In preparation for the applications, students are encouraged to compile the following documents:
- Certified copy of ID or birth certificate (not older than 3 months).
- Signed consent form
- If you are a dependent provide your parents or guardians’:
- Certified copy of ID (not older than 3 months).
- Proof of income (payslip or appointment letter).
- If you are self-sufficient, please provide proof of income (payslip or appointment letter).
- If you have a disability, please provide signed Annexure A.
- If you are an orphan, please provide a signed Declaration Form.
- Other documents required if applicable:
- Retrenchment letter/ UIF documentation
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce decree.
To Apply for NSFAS Application 2024 Funding : Visit HERE