Deadline :20th May, 2020.
YES-CHINA Masters Scholarship Programme 2020 for Youths in Developing Countries
To promote the mutual understanding and friendship between China and other countries, and to provide education opportunities to the youths in developing countries, the Chinese Government established the “Scholarship for Youth of Excellence Scheme of China- Master Program (YES CHINA)” for outstanding youth coming to China to pursue a Master’s degree. For the academic year 2020-2021, 8 Master’s degree programs in 7 leading Chinese universities are open to applicants from developing countries.
YES-CHINA Masters Scholarship 2020 Coverage and other Details:
- One-year Program
- Exempted fees: tuition and internship fees.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance.
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
- 15-20 students per class
- Academic year from September, 2020.All Courses offered above taught in English.
- Two-year Program (1+1 studies) Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for dissertation defense.
|The Master of
Law (LL.M.) Program in Chinese Law
|1 year||Peking University||The Masters of Law (LL.M) program offered by Peking University Law School, focusing on Chinese civil and commercial law.|
|International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program||1 year||Tsinghua
|The International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program is aimed at building a new generation of global public health leaders in the developing world through the participation of recognized faculty and expertise from across Tsinghua University and partners around the world. These English taught courses are specifically designed for public health officials, disease prevention and control specialists and health program managers from developing and developed countries, with the fundamental purpose of improving the health conditions and achieving health equity in developing countries.|
|1 year||University of International Business & Economics||MIEC program of UIBE is designed for senior business officials, business diplomats and senior business managers who are experienced in business administration from developing countries. It aims to develop leaders and constructors of global economic governance structure, framers and executors of international business policies with global vision, and managers of international business and trade administration. Through this program, students can systematically grasp international economic cooperation theory, international economic policies and environment, development tendency of international economic cooperation and economic trade policy system in China.|
|Master of China Studies
|MCS offers a one-year length Master of China Studies Degree under the
framework of YES China Program.
MCS-YES is designed to allow
graduates to acquire the knowledge of modern Chinese Business, Media, policy, communication, culture and arts. Proficiency in mandarin Chinese is essential for anyone who wants to understand China. Alongside core classes the MCS will provide intensive language courses both elementary and intermediate levels.
International Economic Law
|1 year||East China
|The LL.M. Program in International
Economic Law is an English-taught scholarship program hosted by the East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL) in Shanghai, The program awards a Master’s degree in law and provides opportunity of internship in the fields of international investment, international trade, or relevant Chinese law to promote students’ abilities in dealing with legal issues concerning trade and investment in or with China.
|MBA Program for
|1 year||South China University of Technology||This program is designed specifically for senior business personnel or senior management staff in education, scientific research institution or any
related profession to learn about the
Chinese patterns and strategies for business and industrial management, to produce references for business and industrial management, and to enhance skills and abilities for crating enterprises in developing countries.
International Finance (AMIF) program (The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB))
|University of International Business & Economics||The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Master of International Finance (AMIF) program is for senior governmental officials and senior business managers from the member country of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). The program is focused to train policy makers and executors with global vision for
regional cooperation, financial administrative talents to accelerate the integration of Asian economy, and entrepreneurs to promote the communication and cooperation within Asia.
|Master’s Program of
One-Belt-Road Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (MOSI)
|English-taught MOSI is designed for senior civil servants of countries along “One Belt One Road”, especially the senior officials in Ministry of Communications, Construction and Business, senior managers of related organizations and enterprises, and technical experts of universities and scientific research institutions. The program aims to train regional construction policy makers and executors with global strategy and the idea of sustainable development, as well as cultivate senior managers and high-tech talents of modern infrastructure construction.|
Note: “1+1″studies refers to one year course study in China and one year dissertation composition in home countries. Dissertation defense will take place in China at the end of the study.
Qualifications for an eligible applicant include:
- Healthy both physically and mentally; not over 45 years old (born after September 1, 1975).
- A bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years’ work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or being a lecturer or assistant researcher or above in scientific researches. Govt. employment is mandatory for application consideration.
- Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
- Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
- Students who are now studying in China or already winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply.
YES-CHINA Masters Scholarship 2020 APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Please scan the following materials IN ORDER into one document and ensure clarity. Scanned copies of the documents will be sufficient during the application period. Originals or verified copies will be required upon enrollment at the universities. All documents should be in Chinese or English and are not retrievable.
- Application form (mentioned above) with a 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor’s degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s).
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s employers or professors.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters.
- Certificate of Employment & English proficiency certificates.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only).
- Admission Notification
- Application documents will be reviewed by Admission Committee, and outstanding applicants will be selected.
- Each applicant will be supported by the scholarship for one program only.
- The universities or the Chinese Embassy will send the Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the scholarship winners.
- If a successful applicant fails to register for the programs before the deadline, the entitlement to the scholarship will be cancelled.
Step 1: Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org and click “Scholarship Application Online for International Students”. Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer (11.0). Menu selection functions may not work in other browsers.
Step 2: Read “Tips for online application” carefully before clicking “NEXT” to the registration page.
Step 3: Log in with your user name and password. For new user, please click “Create an account” for registration.
Step 4: Fill in the correct Program Category and Agency Number. An Agency Number represents a specific application receiving agency and a correct choose of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency Number. Please make sure you fill it in correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted.
Your ‘Program Category’ is: Type A and ‘Agency Number’ is: 5861. Once the correct ‘Agency Number’ is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
Step 5: Fill in the Online Application Form and Upload Supporting Documents truly, correctly and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page. Applicants are required to select the target university according to Master Program, and discipline is also needed to fill before choosing the major. Please refer to the Disciplines Index, which could be downloaded from Help, if you have any doubt about the disciplines and majors.
Step 6: Check each part of your Application carefully before submitting it. Click Submit button to submit your Application. The submitted documents will be the only reference for the applied universities to confirm the admission.
Step 7: You can make changes to your application by clicking Withdraw and Edit the Application on the top of the page. But make sure to click the “submit” button to submit again after finishing all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received by Target University.
Step 8: Download and print the completed Application Form by clicking Print the
Step 9: Send both the scanned copy and hard copy of application form and all other documents to Chinese Embassy in Islamabad.
For more Information: Visit YES-CHINA Masters Scholarship 2020